Ethical SEO Success With PPC Rescue
PPC Rescue has provided expert SEO consulting to some of the most successful niche businesses in the UK. We’re particularly skilled in assisting e-commerce sites and we have helped over 300 businesses in the last year to achieve online success.
Why You Need SEO
94% of internet users don't search beyond page one!
Search Engine Marketing has changed dramatically; your visitors now mix natural listings, pay per click, referrals and social marketing on their path to becoming a customer. All search channels are now intertwined and this calls for a multi-tooled approach to online marketing. If you’re not prominent in the search results and your listing don’t hook in customers, you miss out. Just being on the first page is no longer enough. You need search listings that capture your customer’s attention. PPC Rescue specialise in understanding your prospect’s hot buttons on the search path to becoming a customer.
We focus on enquiries, bookings and sales rather than pure traffic volume. We specialise in delivering financial SEO success. We have a team of experienced consultants who focus on the right solution for our clients. We work incredibly hard to get close to our clients to ensure we understand your business objectives and any constraints. We have the resource and expertise to offer you success online.
Pound for pound, SEO is the most cost-efficient means of internet marketing and vital to any online business
PPC Rescue currently works with clients on a range of different SEO projects and budgets. While costs vary greatly depending on the project scope, our starting fee for monthly retained work is around £500 in the UK. If you are interested in working with PPC Rescue please call us to discuss what a project might look like for your company.
We often train and mentor clients in the SEO at the same time we undertake the SEO work. For the client it provides a better understanding of how SEO works, what they should expect and how to use systems such as Google Analytics to their fullest to improve their websites and shopping systems. After the initial SEO work, often we’ll train a client’s member of staff and they can look after the SEO in-house.
What Does the SEO Work Involve?Our SEO plans are tailored to each client and include the following SEO services:
- Keyword Research – We find the volume terms that convert for you.
- Product Analysis – We establish and optimise your organic listings for the key products you need to promote.
- Full on-page SEO for your site - We ensure that the content on your site is clear and accessible to search engines.
- Competitor Analysis - We find out where you are, where they are, and how we can beat them.
- Quality Link Building - We root out and secure quality inbound links to power your site with key referrers.
- Quality Blog Articles - We build on page crediblity and focus around key phrases for your blogging activities.
- Detailed Reporting & Monitoring - With Google Analytics and a trained eye, you can discern what's important from your Analytics and monitor your progress in the SEO race: we'll show you how.
Local SEO Services
Local website SEO is the ideal solution for new businesses. SEO in Chester, Wrexham, Wirral, Liverpool and Manchester is an ideal example of how local SEO can be used to achieve rapid results. High ROI can be achieved for local SEO particularly for niche local service businesses in a short period of time.